Sunday, December 09, 2007

10, 9, 8, 7...

TEN THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND
1. drove to Savannah NY and right into Montezuma Swamp
2. put air in the tire a bazillion times
3. played with a parachute, and other games, in the snow
4. saw several gold finches, mourning doves, blue jays, chickadees, geese...
5. felt the fur of a skunk, beaver, woodchuck, ermine (winter & summer), snowshoe hare, and coyote
6. learned the word piloerection
7. ate lunch in a small café in a tiny town
8. slept late
9. had pizza and wings and Golden Grahams (not all at once)
10. posted this! LOL!

9 things on my agenda this week:
1. take Saten to the vet on Tuesday
2. go to the diabetes training on Tuesday & Friday
3. work Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday morning
4. clean off desk again
5. make & mail ornaments to 3 friends
6. sign & send out holiday cards
7. drop off paperwork to the Fulton personnel office
8. deposit paycheck
9. go grocery shopping

8 shows I've watched last week:
1. CSI
2. really that's all
3. we don't have cable
4. I did watch a few movies though:
5. You've Got Mail
6. Educating Peter
7. Hello Kitty & Friends Holiday DVD
8. Underworld: Revolution

7 things I cooked last week:
1. um...
2. I think
3. I might have made
4. a tuna casserole
5. one day this past week
6. but I can't remember
7. Jacqueline usually does all the cooking

6 things I read this week
1. Lizard Music
2. 3/4 of The Book of Fred
3. my LJ f'list
4. my email
5. many road signs
6. several maps

5 Reasons to be happy today
1. The car still runs
2. I have got many paychecks coming
3. we have electric heaters and electricity
4. we have food in the house and a roof over our heads
5. we all love each other!

4 things I need to buy:
1. ink for the printer(s)
2. Vitamin E
3. a new tire
4. more teacher clothes

3 people I saw this weekend:
1. nearly 30 new people at the Below Zero workshop
2. Jacqueline
3. the kids

2 things I am thankful right now:
1. see the "5 reasons to be happy" list
2. Jacqueline

One Final Thought:
1. "To be nobody but yourself in a world that is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle that any human being can fight." ~e.e.cummings

Now I tag anyone who wants to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^