Monday, August 13, 2007

Weekly Simplicity Tips

From Encouraging Coach...

1. Start paying off your smallest debt. How about we start with the most important one first - electricity! Then we'll work on getting current on the other important monthly bills, and when we have those under control, we can work on the other debts...
2. What is one self-care habit you can create? Flossing, going to sleep on time, drinking water? I have some I've been trying to work on for a long time now...I think I'll just keep working on those...
3. Give away or sell at least 3 items of clothing. Are you insane? I haven't got enough clothes to make it through a week and you want me to give some away???? ... Ok ... so maybe I have a lot of clothes I don't/can't wear... I think I can do this... I'll do it now... Done!
4. Have everyone put their dirty clothes in their hampers daily. Well that's not the problem! The problem is the the laundry baskets never get from the room to the washing machine!
5. Don't clean it unless it is dirty. Well, duh. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
6. Plan Labor Day. Labor Day? Is that a special day or something? I imagine it'll be just like any other Monday around here... No need to plan anything...
7. Look for a free music concert in the area or make your own music. Um... Ok... How about I put the speakers on and play some mp3s... Stupid speakers don't work right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^