Monday, September 24, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Did you know that tomorrow marks the 20th anniversary of the Mars Observer launch? In all the recent hubbub of the Mars Rover Curiosity, it's easy to forget all that has come before...

Welcome back to another Mosaic Monday Bunday! Today's theme is all about...


/Muppets announcer voice

*ahem*

Sorry... sometimes I get carried away...

On with show!

From top left by row:
And yes indeed, Cottontail Quilts did create that quilt in conjunction with Nakisha at bluedogrose! Gorgeous quilting of a gorgeous watercolor!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Thanks for including my LEPUS Constellation Earrings! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So many lovely space bunnies, thanks for including my laser gun-y bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my bunny- and I said the "buns in space" in the muppet announcer voice without even reading your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^