Monday, September 03, 2012

Back to School

I haven't painted my nails in a while... I did some damage to my thumb and my other cuticles got super dry and I didn't want to aggravate either with nail polish or anything; so I've been just lotioning and waiting for it all to heal. It's still not perfect, but with school starting this Wednesday, I really wanted to do something special. And here it is!


Click to see bigger & better!



Click to see bigger & better!

Ruled paper on my accent nail on the left, and a chalk board on the right, both with a matte top coat. The other nails are KhakiZING by Revlon on the left, Wing it Wine by NYC on the right (both on my pointers), tipped with China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell and a quick swipe of Sally Girl's Later over it all. It's hard to see in the pics, but Wing it Wine has a nice gold shimmer, as does the KhakiZING, which also shifts colors from green to purple, which you *can* kind of see in the photos. It's a nice fall palette... ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^