Saturday, September 08, 2012

Back to School

I know I mentioned this last week, and it's been coming through in my twitter feed, but I just wanted to mention again, about the series the Queer Etsy Street Team is doing to offer some hope to LGBT youth heading to high school or college and afraid of possible bullying. Our next story was posted this morning, and more are scheduled to post weekly through October which is LGBT History Month and includes National Coming Out Day (October 11) and Spirit Day (October 19).

Please pass this link on to as many people as possible; we want this message to get through to the ones who really need it...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^