Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

What do you wish to learn?

  • I wish to learn the magic words to turn s into sales.

  • I wish to learn the way to turn setbacks into blessings.

  • I wish to learn to be a painter adept.

  • I wish to learn how to be more productive.

  • I wish to learn how to communicate more effectively with the people around me.

  • I wish to learn to be nice to myself.

  • I wish to learn how to satisfy my hunger without eating unhealthy foods.

What do you wish?

You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

5 comments:

  1. such great wishes! As BK wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. ~diana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wishes BunnyKissd! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello BunnyKissd, Blessings to you as you manifest all that you are wishing. I am curious where you plan to start. I find having support and companions in peace are a great way to help me stay accountable for that which I desire to create, especially regarding health and wellness! Talk about it, sistah! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you, too! ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. May all your wishes come true - as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^