Monday, August 06, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Welcome back to Mosaic Monday Bunday!

First, to announce the winner of last week's Prize Drawing! I combined the lists of commenters from LJ & BlogSpot in chronological order and headed to random.org for my winner...


Looks like our winner is MariLavado from LJ! Congrats, Mari! Send me a message with your addess and I'll mail your postcard right out! ^-^

This week's Mosaic Monday Bunday features flying bunnies!  Whether with wings or without, these rabbits take to the skies with the greatest of ease...


From top left by row:

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^