Monday, August 23, 2010

Diabetes Art Day

Idea originator, Lee Ann Thill, says...
...Break out of your linguistic comfort zone, bust out some art materials, and make a piece of artwork – painting, drawing, collage, sculpture, an installation piece, a mixed media something or other, or whatever you can imagine. ... Then, once your masterpiece is complete, post it on September 1st.


More detail can be found
by clicking the image above.

Of course, I am participating. Not sure what I am going to do yet.

I did this fabulous photo art a while back and won a blood glucose monitor with it.


But I think I want to do something more traditional, less digital for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^