Friday, January 01, 2010

The Best of 2009


The Best of 2009 Blog Challenge


December 29 Laugh. What was your biggest belly laugh of the year?

I don't remember! Usually it's just something silly one of the kids have done or something I have said, but my most recent was just yesterday, when Esme collapse on the floor in a heap because Lia had elbowed her or something. (Our children have a flair for the dramatic.) And I told her I was going to go to Facebook to post how she got her butt kicked by an 11 year old. As with most belly laughs I think you really needed to be there to understand the humor...

December 30 Ad. What advertisement made you think this year?

Oh! I posted about one I had seen where the man made a comment about his weight and his wife replied rather snarkily, and then he insulted her. It just made me feel so icky that we grow up watching these negative little vignettes and it just becomes so *normal*: it's just how things are, what we do... And I wonder if those commercials are just a reflection or part of the problem...

December 31 Resolution you wish you'd stuck with. (You know, there's always next year...)

I never made any! And I probably won't really this year either... So :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^