Thursday, March 19, 2009

TiLT: St. Patty's Day Edition

Sometimes, there doesn't seem like there is enough time in the day. However, I need to remember to make time to remember these wonderful blissings; I apologize for not finding the time during the past few weeks.



Green Clouds in my Coffee


Green Swirls in my Eggs


Green Shoots in my Flowerbox


Green Grass in my Yard


Green Smiles on my Family


Green Kilts on Men

Honorable Mentions: Munchies for Your Love by Bootsie Collins, ROBINS, Mandarin Moon's art, hail, thunderstorms, Dinosaur BBQ, hugs from kindergarteners, hugs from third graders!, giving stuff away, the smell of lilacs, GLITTER!, Homespun Clementine Cake, and...

Green Geckos with little dogs in Green Sweaters


Green Framed Videos (especially this one!)


Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

1 comment:

  1. Glad you ha a fantastic st. paddy's day! Your peppermint swirl coffee just looks yum!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^