Sunday, March 01, 2009

iTC: The Final Days



Goals:
  1. Take one step towards safety.

  2. Create something every day.
So how did I do?

Take one step towards safety:
During the past week, I've worked hard to refrain from spending. I realize this doesn't seem actively moving toward safety for our family, but it's a big part of it. We seriously discussed places that we could realistically move to, and worked on the job apps for those school districts. And there was more serious discussion and soul searching on how to make a living making art!

Create something every day:
I started a challenge with a friend to do a figure study sketch once per day for the next week. If you'd like to check them out, there are here, but remember they are figure studies and are naked! I've also gotten some new clay and created some new pieces for Faerie Garden Fancies, as well as finished up a commissioned piece, including a small video of its creation. Now if only I could get it to save correctly so I can upload it!

So, how were your final iCing Transformation Days?

The iCiNG Transformation Challenge is brought to you by Gala Darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^