Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Our kids are so funny...

I woke up this morning to find the following offline messages:

JoAnn: So, I was just surfin
JoAnn: ebay, and, fo'shizzle ma drizzle, I saw the lot of mah dreemz!
JoAnn: Y'know, ya'll, mah peeps, can keep the left ova' moneh from da 20 dollas I givin' ya'lls! (Birthday money from her grandparents...)
JoAnn: Big long eBay link
JoAnn: 'course if, tralalala, I can't git it, I be fine
JoAnn: Dat's how I roll, y'know? Mah peep-alicious-es

We're waiting for her to wake up to discuss it with her to double check it's *really* what she wants to spend her money on, as she said yesterday she wanted to go to Walmart, but we did for her big sister, I see no problem with doing it for her too...

Anyway, isn't she funny? They don't talk like this... well not to us anyway! LOL! And she spelled it all out correctly! ^_^

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I just have to add that she spelled it all out correctly if there is a correct spelling to those words!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^