Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My latest creations...

Harvest Corn Stalks


I spent all the time posting these to Etsy and it didn't save for some reason! ;.;;; And now I have to get ready to go run some errands quick and can't take the time to re-enter it all again! But if anyone is reading right now, and is interested in one or both, I was listing them for $1 each, $1 S&H, and I can add a pin back for free if you want. Also I'll be listing lots of five for $2.99 later (no pin back option though)... Aren't they just the cutest? Perfect for scrapping or topping cupcakes or on cards or in party favors...

Anyway, gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^