Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bits & Pieces...

Do you know how I remember how to spell piece? (Yes, I do sometimes need mnemonic devices, not the point here...) You always take a PIEce of PIE, yes all that I before E stuff just didn't sink in... I am forever getting confused on those!

Last night I was lucky enough to snag a piece of rhubarb pie. *BLISS* I love rhubarb pie! I love it best with vanilla ice cream or cool whip, but it's been so long since I had it, that I was just happy to be having it at all. Nevermind that I also had several brownies and lots of fruit and even some fried dough! Yes, I had *real food* too: a hamburger, baked beans, potato salad, tomato and cucumber salad, and even some cheese cubes. We had a great time and the bugs were practically non-existant! Of course I paid for the bad eating with overnight indigestion, but I knew it was coming and it was worth it. It's not like an every day occurrence.

Wait, I think I got off on a tangent... I keep doing that lately.

Meanwhile the strange random jelly phenomena at Neopets continues:

You take some Whole Pinanna Jelly!!! Congratulations!


Hey have you checked out the new challenge for {stay}cation? I need to do the first *AND* second one now... I am planning a picnic for our [stay]cation, and I am for defs gonna use this website for some new and exciting ideas: 101 20-Minute Dishes for Inspired Picnics. Many thanks to PopFiend for linking me! (He also linked me to iDose and Creating a Life Plan, which I plan to explore more thoroughly when I have time...

But right now... well... We've moved the king sized mattress that we got from FreeCycle into the bedroom, and I think it's going to be a permanent thing. Sleeping on it the past 2 night has been pretty good for me, but I can't get into my bottom dresser drawer right now! LOL! (If anyone as a king sized platform bed frame lying about, we'd be happy to take it off your hands if you're not too far away...) So anyway, I've got some work to get done! Ta-ta for now! ^_^

1 comment:

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^