Sunday, April 16, 2023

One Month of Morning Walks

Sunday, March 19th, 7:52 a.m.

Four weeks ago, I started walking every morning, right when I wake up. Not a long vigorous walk for aerobic exercise, just a short, sleepy-headed stroll down the street a short ways and then back to the driveway walking backwards.

Sunday, April 16th, 7:06 a.m.

What a difference four weeks makes! From walking in a blizzard to walking in a spring awakening!

Monday, April 10th, 6:40 a.m.

On weekday mornings the sun is now over the horizon when we go out the door.

Tuesday, April 11th, 6:39 a.m.

Even when the clouds obscure the horizon...

Wednesday, April 12th, 6:40 a.m.

You can still see how light it is.

Thursday, April 13th, 6:41 a.m.

Sometimes you can even see the moon.

Friday, April 14th, 6:39 a.m.

I think Saturday was my latest morning walk yet!

Saturday, April 15th, 8:13 a.m.

Today I am going to be making the next recipe from The Cat Who... Cookbook. I am a little nervous because it involves making a pastry, something I am notoriously bad at, but I'm going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^