Sunday, April 23, 2023

Another Week of Walks

Monday, April 17th, 6:40 a.m.

Some days are hard to get out of bed. Work days, especially Mondays, are hard. Grey days are hard. But a grey Monday morning has to be the hardest.

Tuesday, April 18th, 6:42 a.m.

Many grey days in a row are hard too.

Wednesday, April 19th, 6:45 a.m.

So when I wake up to a sky like Thursday's, it's easier to get out of bed and out the door.

Thursday, April 20th, 6:41 a.m.

And the best part of all is seeing what will greet me when I open the front door.

Friday, April 21st, 6:36 a.m.

Usually some cheeky birds will be out there -- juncos, titmice, chipping sparrows and robins are an almost constant presence now, and there is also a pair of cardinals that visit -- but I am so enamored with our resident cottontail!

Saturday, April 22nd, 7:15 a.m.

Yesterday, the road had all these little slugs crawling around on it. I tried to take some photos but couldn't catch them with the horns up & in focus. This this this is my favorite photo of the day. 

Sunday, April 23rd, 7:09 a.m.

This morning was slightly grey too, but with a light cloud cover that didn't cover the whole sky. (And it's sunny now!) It's getting warmer, and more of the flowers are beginning to bloom. That makes it hard to pick just one photo for the day. I think I'll go clean up the flower box some.

Sunday, April 23rd, 7:14 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^