Sunday, May 11, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 37

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

This week's challenge is: CLOUD

Turn your camera to the sky & find some interesting or pretty clouds to capture!

Here are some great articles to help & inspire your cloud photography:
Here's mine:
CLOUD
Click to embiggen!

There was a storm moving in, and the wind was ferocious as I stood on top of the hill trying to get some good shots. I tried to get a few shots to make a panorama of the skyline, but the clouds were moving way too fast. What do you think?

So let's see yours! Feel free to leave a link here, or share it with the group on flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^