Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Final Wishcasting Wednesday

I was saddened to learn that this week would be the final Wishcasting Wednesday, but all things must grow & change, and I am so happy to have been a small part of the group of wonderful women who participated. I do hope we will all continue to keep in touch from time to time through our blogs and other social media. May all your wishes come true!

This week Jamie says...
The Sky is wide open. No judgment. No limitations.
What do you wish for? Anything at all.


I wish for a home to call my own. That no one can take away. A smallish house, with windows and and a porch, bright cheery colors inside & out, a peaceful yard full of wildlife, and a garden full of flowers like lilacs and roses, and maybe even a white picket fence.

I wish to marry my beloved. To legally be able to protect her and support her and keep her safe.

I wish to do what I love and get paid well to do it. I wish to paint and create all kinds of art: illustrations, paintings, photgraphy...

I wish for an RV and to travel around the country (especially to warm & beautiful places) with my love, and a cat. =^v^=

And I wish for a pair of sweet & silly rabbits. ^o^


1. Money, 2. Springtime, 3. Cottage Window, 4. Yellow and White, 5. Moss rose 'Maréchal Davoust', 6. Rings and rainbow, 7. Paint Brushes, 8. SIgned with Flare, 9. Just add water Project 365(4) Day 275, 10. garden rabbit, 11. 2013.01.11_13.01.04_P1100229(1), 12. San Francisco Sunset, 13. Bunnies eating apple03


You can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box [at the link] below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.
~ Jamie Ridler

2 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful wishes and I'm so excited for you to walk the oath as each and every wish surprises your heart as they come to fruition in the most unexpected ways!

    Blessings to you!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lindsey! Brightest blissings you to you and bunny kisses too! ^-^

      Delete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^