Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

Jamie asks, "What do you wish for your well-being?"

At the moment, I wish in particular to heal the nerve damage I did to my ulnar nerve. Take your left hand off your face everyone! Stop sitting that way before you get tingly fingers too... ^o^

Now how else is well-being described...?

well-being n. The state of being healthy, happy, or prosperous.

Well, I wish eating low carb was easier and tastier, and I wish for more income to *come in* so we have money to pay bills and still have fun this summer! Those are the things I wish for my well-being today.

3 comments:

  1. As Beloved Bunny so wishes for herself, I wish for her also....

    (And I love your definition of Well Being. I leaped straight into it meaning HEALTH stuff, which fit for the wish my soul wanted me to make! LOL)


    My Wishcasting for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well, too!

    Just stopped by to meet another Etsy blogger, and enjoyed my visit--you have a very interesting blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you health, happiness, and prosperity! Thanks so much for the good wishes you sent me as well. Hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^