Monday, June 28, 2010

Mad Tea Party Gifts!

If you're looking for the Mad Tea Party post, you can find it by clicking here. These are the gifts the fairies sent!

The gifts from the fairies arrived today! I'll be drawing *2* names on July 3rd to win a print and matching blank note card of one of the following images:

Through the Door


After the Tea Party



The fairies did a lovely job on them...

Here's the whole set:


Just the cards:


And just the envies:


If enough people leave comments, I might even throw in a gift of my own! A piece of jewelry? And ATC or postcard? Who knows! Anything to carry on the madness... ^o^

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry I'm late! My MIL's memorial was on the date of the party, so I'm now just getting my wits together to visit all the festivities!

    Thank you for a hosting a beautiful party! Everything is so magical!


    ~ Michelle
    http://faeriedustdreams-michelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful! I love everything here! Makes me feel happy to visit your blog! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. OmG I want to winnnnn... Especially the one of the girls! Sorry if I'm being blonde but is it here I need to comment or on the tea party post?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^