Monday, September 21, 2009

Mosaic Monday Bunday

It's time for another round of Mosaic Monday Bunday!

Last week's theme, as guessed by many, was PEACE in honor of today being the International Day of Peace. Our winner as chosen by drawing a scrap of paper from a box is.... Little Love Flame! Congrats! I have your address and will send off your prize as soon as it's ready!

So how about this week? Do you know the secondary theme?

Guess today's theme and win a Mosaic Monday Bunday prize!
(Remember Mosaic Monday Bunday always features rabbits!)

Click any pic to see its Etsy listing!

Leave a comment with your guess, and I will be pooling the names of those who guess correctly from both my LiveJournal and BlogSpot and drawing one winner per week. Good luck!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm...it has to be autumn. & the secondary theme could be things that are round or wrapped or swirled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are "ready to hop":)

    Thank you for featuring one of my bunnies. PS. I love how you call your game a Monday Bunday. So sweet.

    Thank you again,
    Kristiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The theme I believe is Fall (in the air)! I am on my way back to mark your shop as a fav!!!! Love the bunnies and what a clever mosaic. If my bunny Ms Lilly BunBuns was still alive she would be getting one of your bowls. She was so special. Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^