Saturday, August 16, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 51

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

Can you believe there is only one more week after this one!? I can't. I didn't think I'd make, but woo-hoo!

Anyway, on to this week's challenge! It's EIGHT

Make EIGHT the focal point of your photo or have EIGHT be the overall theme in your photo. A street sign, address numbers, or maybe a group of EIGHT items...?

Here's mine:
Eight
Click to embiggen!
Nope, neither of them turned 8, but together there were 8 candles on the cake! (Benji turned 5, and Kuromi turned 3!) And there was approximately 8 seconds too much singing for Benji! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^