Sunday, July 20, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 47

Hello, my fellow creative photographers!

Welcome to another week in my 52-Week Photo Challenge!

Before we get to this week's challenge, I'd like to solicit your help with some upcoming topics! I've got ideas but I'm kind of blasé about them and I thought YOUR ideas might be better than mine... Leave a comment here or facebook or wherever you're comfortable, and let me know your ideas for photo challenges!

But hurry! There's only a few more weeks left! ^o^

On to this week's challenge! It's PURPLE

Find some purple around you - flowers, fruits, whatever you find - and capture it in a creative way.

Here's mine:
Purple Echinacea & Bumble Bee
Click to embiggen!

Lately I've been having fun playing around with all the preset options that my tablet's photo apps have installed, and these purple echinacea flowers were just so pretty. The bees were a bonus!

How about you? What's purple can you find? And don't forget to leave some challenge suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^