Sunday, March 02, 2014

52-Week Photo Challenge: Week 27

Hello again, my Photo Challengers!

How did the PINK challenge go for you?

I'm sorry, I didn't have any new photos for the challenge, so I don't have one to feature this week; perhaps this week's challenge will spark you all and I can feature you next week!

This week, our challenge is: BREAKFAST.

Sometime during this week, take some photos centering around your breakfast. Perhaps preparing it, or a nice food shot, or maybe you & your family having a chaotic week-day breakfast? Here's mine:


Click to embiggen!

My Sunday morning breakfast. A cup of flavored coffee with some cantaloupe. Makes me think of warmer days as the wan winter sunlight filters through the cloud cover... I love the soft light and almost dream-like feeling this image has. Be sure to click through and see some other shots I took, and read why I didn't choose them in the comments!

So let's see yours; share with everyone at our flickr group for a chance to be featured! And don't forget to sign up for the reminders via email!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^