Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Random Art!

Oh yesh random art is random!  Here are two pieces I've completed recently...

First, a little door hanger for when I need some quiet & privacy.  ^-^ 

Click to embiggen...

My original turned out to be too large for my door, so I scanned it and printed it out at a smaller size.  I've even included a high quality scan for you to print & cut out for your own use!  Just follow the instructions here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bunnykissd/8620641504/in/photostream/

And a bookmark...

Click to embiggen...

Coffee-stained, crumbled and aged-looking, painted with watercolors & acrylics... just my attempt at a Japanese cherry blossom painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^