Monday, October 15, 2012

Mosaic Monday Bunday

Welcome back to another Mosaic Monday Bunday!

This week we're reminding you to wear PURPLE on Friday, October 19th to show support for LGBT youth who are victims of bullying.  This is Ally Week when LGBT youth all over will identify, support, and celebrate their Allies in standing up to anti-LGBT language, bullying, and harassment.  GLAAD.org has lots of ways you can get involved, and actions you can take RIGHT NOW; just click here to go to GLAAD.org's Spirit Day page.

And in case you need some ideas on how to bring some purple bunny-licious style on Friday, whether man, woman, or child, we've got what you need right here (the middle one is my par-TIQUE-yoo-lar fave ^-^)...


From top left by row:
For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

4 comments:

  1. I will remember to wear my purple!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour purple and your mosaic is fab - I love the variety of things you chose for it. Thanks so much for visiting my blog - it's truly appreciated. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for including my Rascal t-shirt. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^