Saturday, April 14, 2012

5 Facts For Friday

Once again, some questions from the lovely Natalie from the Vanillery Garden

1. What does your last text message say?

2. Describe yourself in 3 words.  Shining rainbow creatrix!

3. When you were in school, did you sit in front or the back?  If I get there early enough, I like to be able to see the whole room and not feel like people are behind me, so in the back, but sometimes I just want to be as inconspicuous as possible, so I'll sit wherever is closest to the door.

4. What is your own personal bedtime routine? Uuuummmmm....I don't have much of one.  Turn off the overhead light, turn on the fan, get undressed, get in bed, kiss Jacqueline, have a small candy, read for a bit, shut out my reading light, roll over, and hopefully sleep!

5. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 3.  'The darling lady likes to keep in touch with the Reverend's old connections.' ~ from Miss Hargreaves, by Frank Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^