Thursday, November 11, 2010

TiLT: Things I Love Thursday

I've not done one of these in a while, but I thought today I would...


Purple skies filled with crows


My new Happy Book!


Frosty Fall Fruit (and alliterations)


This cabin...


This view...


Climbing this mountain (minus the drive up to the parking lot)


Finishing art


Honorable Mentions: Girls with long curly hair; Graham cracker toffee crack; Seashells and rabbits; Starbucks coffee (even black!); Drama-free boyfriends; Holiday Inn Express hot tubs, swimming pools, and Cinnamon Buns; Fall leaves...


Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^