Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mosaic Monday Bunday

It's time for another round of Mosaic Monday Bunday! (Whoops! That's me alright! A day late & a dollar short... LOL!)

To recap: No guesses for the August 23rd theme which was HARVEST and there was no contest for the past two weeks. So we're starting fresh here!

Guess today's theme and win a Mosaic Monday Bunday prize!
(Remember Mosaic Monday Bunday always features rabbits!)

Click any pic to see its Etsy listing!

This one should be EASY-PEASY!  Leave a comment with your guess and I will be drawing a winner next week! Extra entry if you can guess *WHY* I chose this theme!  Good luck!

For other Mosaic Monday posts, click here!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those bunnies!
    Thanks for including my bunny gift tags in your mosaic!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^