Thursday, June 25, 2009

TiLT: It's Been a Great Week




♥ My Daddy♥


♥ Zen Picnics by the Lake with Cheeky Chipmunks♥


♥ Radiant Girls and Trees (and in them!) ♥


♥ Rocks and Roots and Sandy Glades ♥


♥ Forest Understories and Rocky Beaches ♥


♥ Esme's Drawings ♥


♥ Dressing up and Special Rocks ♥


♥ Hanging out at Flat Rock ♥


♥ Candy Colored Sailboats on the Lake ♥


♥ Hanging out with these Beach Bums ♥


♥ Home and All Its Surprizes ♥


♥ Honorable Mentions: Hug Your Fat, the new Foamy: Fat Idols, Darwin's Survival Game, Which Scientist Should You Date? (Galileo for me, if you were wondering...), Caramelldansen! And now I can go to bed.... Zzzzzzzzz......

Things I Love Thursday is brought to you by Gala Darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^