Sunday, March 09, 2008

Quick Review

Last night while paying for my gas, I happened across the new* Twix Java, and of course, had to try it! ^_^

This was so good! A nice crisp chocolate cookie and a soft coffee-flavored caramel, made with real ground espresso coffee, covered in a creamy milk chocolate... such a delicious combination! I definitely would enjoy picking this up again, but with 280 cals, 15 grams of fat, and a whopping 36 grams of carbs, and only 3 grams of protein, this one is not very healthy for me.

I rate this:

One ear up, one ear down...


*Apparently this product was released in December 2007 and is just now getting to Oswego... {{{sigh}}}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^