Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Vacation Week Thus Far

Yesterday was Hump Day and the downward slide to the weekend has begun. While to some this is a good thing (those who had work this week and are off on the weekend), for me it means the end of my vacation. Yes, I would have rather been working this week because we need the money, but since the schools are all closed, I have been determined to enjoy my forced time off.

I have watched movies, cleaned out the closet & my dresser, and am making progress cleaning off my desk and getting rid of the boxes underneath it. I have things for sale up on craigslist and hopefully will make some extra money despite not working. I have worked out, made a Vision Board, and looked for some music I enjoyed while in Chicoutimi. I even spent some time in bed reading.

I still have more movies to watch and more organizing to do, but I will be glad to get back to work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make blogging so worth it! So feel free to say anything you'd like.... And look! No silly Captcha or anything... ^_^